Metisware’s primary focus is Business Software Development and IT Infrastructure Management. We thrive on consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations as we investigate, scope, recommend solutions and cater to our clients’ software development needs.
We are looking for a self-driven professional who has the unique combination of superior technical knowledge and skills together with a strong customer- and team-focus.
The position reports to the Managing Director who will provide the necessary support as you put your job knowledge and expertise to work.
- Essential is your skill in Network and Server Infrastructure.
- Solid virtualization skills and experience will be a significant advantage.
- Security experience at PC, LAN and WAN levels is essential as is your knowledge of Infrastructure protection (such as antivirus and backup systems).
- Experience with Mikrotik and Linux would be advantageous.
- Essential to this position is your ability to keep your composure when working under pressure.
- Being a young business we assist each other when and where needed. It is therefore quite possible that, every now and again, you will be required to assist the first tier teams with resolving issues and helpdesk management
- As a team member we need a willingness to take your turn in our after-hours standby roster for which you will be remunerated.
- Furthermore, you will be called upon to interface with our clients from time to time so presentation and communication skills are essential.
- The position requires periodic travel to our sites around the country and Namibia.
- Locally, your own reliable transport is required for you to move between our clients and in return we will foot your petrol bill.
Take up this challenge and stand apart from the rest by uploading your (MAX 4 page) CV online.